When Love is a Lie – Narcissistic Partners & the Pathological Relationship Agenda
What is the narcissism epidemic?
When our partner is a narcissist, only those who’ve actually experienced the madness will ever understand what we’re going through. When Love Is a Lie is a straight-up, tell-all book about narcissism in relationships that skips the clinical bullshit to focus solely on the personal experience. A narrative that holds nothing back, Zari Ballard’s story will educate, enlighten, and empower you to evaluate (and fully understand) the mind-boggling dysfunction in your own relationship. Compare her story to your own and watch what happens. As it has for thousands of abuse victims worldwide, When Love Is a Lie is going to resonate with you in ways that no other book about narcissism ever has.
Any relationship involving a person with a narcissistic personality disorder will inevitably take a dark turn. We stay in the relationship thinking we can fix this person or love him/her out of their bad behavior but the truth is that narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths can never be fixed – not with love, therapy, or any magic pill. Life quickly becomes a roller coaster ride from hell without a harness and with Lucifer himself at the controls. If that sounds dramatic, then you’ve never loved a narcissist. If that sounds familiar, then this very special book may just change your life.
When Love Is A Lie breaks down the signs of a narcissistic personality, exposes the narcissist’s way of thinking, and explains exactly why a partner with a narcissistic personality will….
- ..over time, deliberately and methodically manage down your expectations of the relationship so that you expect less and less and he gets away with more
- ..mimic the appropriate emotions at opportune times to achieve desired results
- ..use the silent treatment, disappearances/reappearances, and other demoralizing (and passive-aggressive) control tactics to punish those who dare to call him/her out on questionable behaviors
- ..create constant narcissistic chaos and turmoil even – and especially – during the “good” times as a way of keeping you in a heightened state of co-dependent anxiety 24/7
- ..juggle many relationships at once – sometimes for years on end – with no one being the wiser, not even you
Narcissist abuse is often intentionally passive-aggressive so that we never quite understand what’s happening. Friends and family try to be supportive but they simply don’t get it. This book, from its very first pages, offers a reprieve from this isolation. When Love is a Lie will make you laugh and it may even make you cry but, above all else, it will provide confirmation and validation that YOU are not the problem.